The first frost of the year rolls in and your furnace decides to stop working that night. You get up to your house feeling like an icebox. Therefore, you need emergency furnace repair service, and quick! Who do you rely on?
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning prides itself on being the very best furnace repair service in the city. We save you cash and provide you with professional and expert service leaving you with peace of mind when it relates to your selection in heating unit repair work.
24/7 Furnace Repair
Above all, you can depend on us 24hrs a day, there is no extra fee for weekend calls or emergency calls. We are here for you when you need us! Your home HVAC system provides you and your family with convenience, and we at North Star Heating & Air Conditioning are the company that you can look to for the best service. You anticipate the best service, and we can offer that to you.
We hire only the best experts who are qualified and licensed and they are knowledgeable in furnace repairs and the replacement of any parts required for your heater.
We service all heating system brands consisting of:
- General Electric
- Day & Night
- and Many More
Your Heating Bills Should Be Comfortable Too
Your home ought to be a sanctuary from the weather. When a heating unit unexpectedly breaks or is not performing effectively, it’s easy to become frustrated at the lack of convenience in your home. North Star Heating & Air Conditioning’s primary objective is to restore your convenience and rid you of aggravation by offering the best heater repair services possible. Let us make certain your house is warm all season long!
Things to Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning:
- Thermostat settings. First, you’ll want to make sure it’s switched to “heat,” otherwise the thermostat will not signal your heating system to run.
- Furnace switch. Your heater has a switch on or near it that appears to be a common light switch. It ought to remain in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, allow your heater a couple of minutes to resume normal operation.
- Circuit breaker. Your furnace’s breaker may have tripped. Identify it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker remains in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace filter. A dirty filter can cause your heating system to overheat and switch off as a safety preventative measure. It can likewise stop it from producing and circulating heat.
Heating equipment is complicated, and when one component malfunctions, it impacts the whole system’s capability to run. North Star Heating & Air Conditioning’s experts will help you get to the bottom of even your most vexing furnace problems.
Common Emergency Furnace Repair Situations Include:
- The heating system will not switch on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the heating system throughout start-up or operation.
- The main burner will not light or will not remain lit for longer than three seconds.
- The heating system blower stays on constantly.
- An absence of hot air
- Your Furnace hasn’t been serviced in over a year
- Your heating system is over 8 years of ages.
- Sudden rise in your energy costs.
- Your heating unit turns on too often.
- Automatic shutdowns.
Why North Star Is Your Leading Choice For Furnace Repair in Sandy, Utah
Our trucks are easy to identify and show up fully stocked with needed parts for your heating system repair. Our specialists focus on detecting and fixing older heating units. All of our techs participate in regular training and are up to date on the current equipment. At North Star Heating & Air Conditioning, we are more than just a furnace repair service.
One of our technicians will offer a complete examination of your entire house to identify why your HVAC system is not working properly. In addition, we provide advice and solutions to help you make an informed decision. We show you rates and advantages for each repair, replacement, or upgrade. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
24-Hour Emergency Situation Furnace Repair
We understand that emergencies are usually unexpected and can happen at the worst times. This is true regardless of even the most vigilant maintenance routines. But the majority of property owners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through maintaining the health of your furnace.
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning staff members are fully certified and insured. In addition, we have experience and knowledge serving all heater brands. Considering that we ensure our work, you can rest assured that our service technicians will complete your heater repair thoroughly and professionally the first time around.
Our Service Call fee is $59.95, this is every day of the week no matter the time. In order to provide you with the very best service in Sandy, Utah, we will always give rates in advance before beginning any work on your heating unit. We do not have an hourly rate, we price estimate by the project. As a result, this means you always know what the price will be no matter how long the job takes.