The first frost of the year rolls in and your furnace decides to stop working that night. You get up to your house feeling like an icebox. Therefore, you need emergency furnace repair service, and quick! Who do you rely on?
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning prides itself on being the very best furnace repair service in the city. We save you cash and provide you with professional and expert service leaving you with peace of mind when it relates to your selection in heating unit repair work.
24/7 Furnace Repair
Above all, you can depend on us 24hrs a day, there is no extra fee for weekend calls or emergency calls. We are here for you when you need us! Your home HVAC system provides you and your family with convenience, and we at North Star Heating & Air Conditioning are the company that you can look to for the best service. You anticipate the best service, and we can offer that to you.
We hire only the best experts who are qualified and licensed and they are knowledgeable in furnace repairs and the replacement of any parts required for your heater.
We service all heating system brands consisting of:
- General Electric
- Day & Night
- and Many More
Your Heating Bills Should Be Comfortable Too
Your home ought to be a sanctuary from the weather. When a heating unit unexpectedly breaks or is not performing effectively, it’s easy to become frustrated at the lack of convenience in your home. North Star Heating & Air Conditioning’s primary objective is to restore your convenience and rid you of aggravation by offering the best heater repair services possible. Let us make certain your house is warm all season long!
Things to Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning:
- Thermostat settings. First, you’ll want to make sure it’s switched to “heat,” otherwise the thermostat will not signal your heating system to run.
- Furnace switch. Your heater has a switch on or near it that appears to be a common light switch. It ought to remain in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, allow your heater a couple of minutes to resume normal operation.
- Circuit breaker. Your furnace’s breaker may have tripped. Identify it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker remains in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace filter. A dirty filter can cause your heating system to overheat and switch off as a safety preventative measure. It can likewise stop it from producing and circulating heat.
Common Emergency Furnace Repair Situations Include:
- The heating system will not switch on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the heating system throughout start-up or operation.
- The main burner will not light or will not remain lit for longer than three seconds.
- The heating system blower stays on constantly.
- An absence of hot air
- Your Furnace hasn’t been serviced in over a year
- Your heating system is over 8 years of ages.
- Sudden rise in your energy costs.
- Your heating unit turns on too often.
- Automatic shutdowns.
Why North Star Is Your Leading Choice For Furnace Repair in Sandy, Utah
Our trucks are easy to identify and show up fully stocked with needed parts for your heating system repair. Our specialists focus on detecting and fixing older heating units. All of our techs participate in regular training and are up to date on the current equipment. At North Star Heating & Air Conditioning, we are more than just a furnace repair service.
One of our technicians will offer a complete examination of your entire house to identify why your HVAC system is not working properly. In addition, we provide advice and solutions to help you make an informed decision. We show you rates and advantages for each repair, replacement, or upgrade. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
24-Hour Emergency Situation Furnace Repair
We understand that emergencies are usually unexpected and can happen at the worst times. This is true regardless of even the most vigilant maintenance routines. But the majority of property owners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through maintaining the health of your furnace.
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning staff members are fully certified and insured. In addition, we have experience and knowledge serving all heater brands. Considering that we ensure our work, you can rest assured that our service technicians will complete your heater repair thoroughly and professionally the first time around.
Our Service Call fee is $59.95, this is every day of the week no matter the time. In order to provide you with the very best service in Sandy, Utah, we will always give rates in advance before beginning any work on your heating unit. We do not have an hourly rate, we price estimate by the project. As a result, this means you always know what the price will be no matter how long the job takes.
So don’t hesitate! Call us today for Furnace Repair in Sandy, Utah!
Areas We Serve
- White Sands
Things To Do In Sandy
- America First Field 9256 S State St 84070
- Sandy Ampitheater 1245 East 9400 South 84094
- Sandy City Museum 10000 Centennial S Pkwy 84070
- Hidden Valley Country Club 11820 Highland Dr 84092
- Rocky Mouth Trail Head 11248 Wasatch Blvd 84092
Highways Serving Sandy
- Highway 89
- Highway 175
Colleges Serving Sandy
- Keller Graduate School Of Management 9350 150 E #420, 84070
Parks In Sandy
- Dimple Dell Regional Park 10600 S 1300 E 84092
- Hidden Valley Park 2860 Wasatch Blvd 84092
- Flat Iron Mesa Park 1765 E 8600 S 84093
- Bell Canyon Park 11400 S 1700 E 84092
Frequently asked questions about furnace repair in Sandy, UT:
1. What are the signs that my furnace needs repair?
Here are some signs that your furnace may need repair:
- Your furnace is not heating your home evenly or efficiently.
- Your energy bills have increased significantly.
- Your furnace is making strange noises.
- There is a refrigerant leak.
- Your furnace is frequently breaking down.
- You smell gas.
- You see smoke or flames coming from your furnace.
2. What are some common furnace problems?
Some common furnace problems include:
- Dirty or clogged air filter
- Low refrigerant levels
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Pilot light problems
- Broken or worn-out parts
- Heat exchanger cracks
- Gas valve problems
- Blower motor problems
3. How much does furnace repair cost?
The cost of furnace repair will vary depending on the type of problem, the parts needed, and the labor costs. However, you can expect to pay the best price for most furnace repairs.
4. How do I find a qualified furnace repair technician?
You can find a qualified furnace repair technician by asking for recommendations from friends, family, or neighbors. You can also search for technicians online or in the phone book. Be sure to check the company’s reputation and make sure they are licensed and insured before hiring them.
5. What questions should I ask a potential furnace repair technician?
Here are some questions you should ask a potential furnace repair technician before hiring them:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How long have you been in business?
- What type of experience do you have with my type of furnace?
- What is your warranty on labor and parts?
- What is the estimated cost of the repair?
You should also be sure to ask about any specific concerns you have, such as noise levels, energy efficiency, and maintenance requirements.
6. What should I do to prepare for my furnace repair appointment?
Before your furnace repair appointment, you should:
- Clear the area around the furnace so the technician has easy access.
- Make sure that the electrical and gas lines are turned on to the furnace.
- Gather any information you have about the furnace, such as the make, model, and age.
- Have your furnace manual handy.
7. What should I do after my furnace repair appointment is complete?
After your furnace repair appointment is complete, the technician should review the findings with you and answer any questions you have. They should also provide you with a report of the repair service.
8. Can I prevent furnace problems?
The best way to prevent furnace problems is to have your furnace serviced at least once a year by a qualified heating contractor. You should also change the air filter in your furnace every one to three months.
9. What should I do if my furnace breaks down in the winter?
If your furnace breaks down in the winter, it is important to call a qualified furnace repair technician as soon as possible. They will be able to diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs.
10. What should I do if my furnace is old and needs to be replaced?
If your furnace is old and needs to be replaced, you should contact a qualified heating contractor for a consultation. They will be able to help you choose the right furnace for your needs and budget.