Selecting the best replacement for your furnace installation is a big deal. We at North Star Heating & Air Conditioning in Sandy, Utah will help you make the best choice concerning your heating services. We will make sure that you are getting the best service based on your and your family’s needs, in addition to your budget! Are you experiencing issues with your existing heating system? Is the heating system warming some rooms more than others? Have you noticed a spike in your gas bill? We take all of these things into impact when assessing your home and selecting the very best system to install.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
A North Star Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC service technician will come out and determine your house’s heating system performance. From there they will make recommendations for the best furnace installation for your home based on their findings. Your advisor will then describe their suggestions, including costs and the changes being made to your system. You will be notified of which Technician will be installing your new system. Your advisor exists to answer any questions you may have, so ask away!
A high-functioning heating system is crucial to keeping your family and friends warm this winter. If yours is on the fritz, it’s time to call your local North Star Heating & Air Conditioning for expert service. No matter what the heater type, brand, or performance rating, our technicians can remove your old system, help you choose a new furnace installation, and then expertly install it. Don’t wait, call North Star Heating & Air Conditioning for a professional heater replacement today!
Signs It May Be Time To Replace Your Furnace
Below are a few signs it may be time to have your heater replaced:
- Numerous fixes
- Skyrocketing energy expenses– despite the fact that thermostat settings stay the same
- Hot and cold locations throughout your home
- The furnace consistently cycles on and off and blows cold air
- More sound– specifically rattling, popping, humming, screeching, or squealing
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue– showing insufficient combustion, leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide
Heaters more than 10 years old can run really inefficiently
Did you know an aging heating system may be wasting approximately 40 cents on every dollar you use to heat your house? Your home’s heating unit is an expensive financial investment. When you’re considering whether to fix or upgrade your heater, there are 4 main elements to keep in mind:
- Age: If your heating system is more than 10 years old, it’s likely not running at optimum effectiveness.
- Repair type and frequency: How frequently do you fix the unit? Are any approaching repairs anticipated to be especially pricey?
- Your energy bill– If you’ve observed an uptick in your energy costs, it may remain in part due to an aging furnace.
- Comfort-– If your energy bills are increasing and the temperature of your house isn’t comfortable, it can be aggravating. Unequal temperatures, trouble keeping up with demand, and freezing air escaping supply registers are all indications that it’s time to replace your home’s heater.
Which Furnace and Heater Are Best For Your Residence?
Furnaces have actually long been the single most popular heating system. There are 3 main choices for property owners to pick from. A heater is the most common heater out there, which option works best for you is based upon several factors:
- Gas heaters have low operating costs and are the most common.
- Electric heating systems are an ideal alternative where gas is not readily available.
- Oil furnaces are another option if gas isn’t a choice for your home.
If a heating system is not something you are searching for, then there are other options for you when picking a heating system. If a furnace installation isn’t best for your house, other types of heating systems consist of:
- Heat pumps, which work like ACs throughout the summertime and ACs in reverse throughout the winter season.
- Boilers, which heat water for radiant heat systems.
What to Consider When Choosing a Furnace Replacement
There are a couple of things you need to think about when selecting a replacement for your furnace installation:
- Your geographical location– If you rely more on heating than on a/c since you reside in a cold geographic place, it’s particularly beneficial to purchase a high-efficiency furnace replacement.
- Your existing system– It’s important to think about existing systems in your house as well as your future strategies. For example, if you’re interested in adding air conditioning, a heat pump might be a much better choice than a heating system, depending on your environment. And if your home does not have ductwork, a boiler could prove to be the most affordable alternative.
Benefits of an Energy-Efficient Furnace Replacement
New heating systems from North Star Heating & Air Conditioning are energy efficient. A few of the high-efficiency heaters feature a quiet, variable-speed style. By performing at numerous speeds, the furnace changes the heat flow throughout your home. This enhances comfort while possibly utilizing less energy and optimizing indoor air quality.
When properly maintained with routine tune-ups, an efficient heater might work longer and reduce the requirement for costly trip charges.
Rebates and Tax Credits For Furnace Installation and Replacement
Many people don’t know that local energy companies and the federal government have incentives that help improve the quality of your replacement heating system and cooling systems. Often rebates can be $1,500 or more! Find out more about other tax credits and refunds offered.
Benefits of Installing An Energy Efficient Furnace
- Provide energy cost savings– By updating from an older mediocre-efficiency heater to a new high-efficiency design, you can expect instant and extensive savings on your month-to-month energy costs all season long.
- Enhance total home comfort– The functions that make a heater extremely effective also permit it to carry out better and keep you and your household more comfortable. Anticipate even temperatures from room to room and fewer drafts that decrease your comfort level.
- Contribute to the defense of the environment– While keeping your house comfortable, an energy-efficient furnace replacement utilizes less natural gas and releases fewer emissions that adversely impact the environment.
Your Reputable Furnace Installation Specialist
After a heater installation is complete we go back and check our work to make sure everything is working efficiently. Our main goal is that each room in your house is at the comfort level you prefer. We will walk you through your brand-new system, describing any heating system maintenance and recommended heater tune-up schedules and addressing any questions you might have. We will continue to follow up in the coming weeks in order to ensure you’re delighted with your brand-new furnace system.
A routine furnace installation will just take about a day and can be scheduled with your North Star consultant. We at North Star Heating & Air Conditioning will work with your schedule. We come prepared to service your home safely. For any furnace installation, repair, replacement or upgrade we will use drop cloths and shoe covers to protect your carpet and wood floors. In addition, any and all debris we create while doing the job will be removed without delay.
After setup, our technicians will carry out a last heating unit check-up
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning service technicians are ready to upgrade or fix your heating system! Call us today for furnace installation, repair, and maintenance in Sandy, Utah!