Trusted Furnace Maintenance and Heating Tune-up Solutions
Just like your car needs routine maintenance, so does your home heating system. By keeping up with your furnace maintenance, you can avoid major service concerns, and reduced energy costs, in addition to more efficient airflow. If your heating unit is still under warranty, then you are required to have your heating fixed, in order to keep the warranty valid.
Do not wait for that small furnace maintenance to become expensive repairs.
This is why it is so crucial to stay up to date with furnace maintenance. We help provide a complete understanding of your house furnace system. This way you will understand if something is not working appropriately. Our service technician will do a total evaluation of your heating and cooling system and determine why your heater is not working appropriately. North Star Heating and Air Conditioning in Lehi, Utah, offers seasonal heater tune-ups to keep your system in prime condition throughout the year. Prior to the chill of fall sets in it’s time to think about servicing your heating system. Winter season is coming, and adequate upkeep will really help make certain that your heater is up to the task of keeping you and your loved ones warm, and help you stay clear of costly repairs down the road when you least want to handle them.
Routine Furnace Maintenance
At North Star Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve created our furnace routine maintenance services and Total Comfort Tune-Up with homeowners like you in mind. Discover how your local Mullin specialist can help keep your family warm this winter season with reliable, professional heater service. Wanting to avoid expensive furnace problems? Want lowered heating costs without giving up comfort? Regular upkeep can make your system more effective. A frequently serviced furnace can result in a more relaxed house during cold winters in North America. And routine upkeep may help your heater last longer too.
Nobody can expect an ignored heating unit to last. However, a properly maintained furnace uses less energy, lasts for years, and saves money by preventing expensive breakdowns. Additionally, regular furnace maintenance makes sure that your systems are running safely.
Our heater maintenance experts will check every component of your system, including:
- Electrical connections
- Gas line
- Condensate drain obstructions
- Heat exchangers
- Safety controls
How Furnace Tune-Ups May Extend Your Furnace’s Life Expectancy:
A heating system that’s working properly is the key to low energy costs and preventing untimely breakdowns. North Star Heating and Air Conditioning offer full-service HVAC system evaluation, cleaning, repair, and maintenance services created to keep your system running smoothly year-round. We recommend setting up an annual heater routine maintenance consultation prior to Winter. During the visit, your Mullin service technician will examine your heating system for age, repair frequency, energy efficiency, and overall comfort. These considerations include:
- Safety– Is your heating system in need of any safety-based repairs?
- Age– If your heating system is well over ten years old, it could be time to upgrade it.
- Repair frequency– Does your system require repair work? How often has it needed repair work in the past? Is a looming repair near half the cost of a new system?
- Energy performance– How effective is your system? Every year, more effective furnaces come onto the marketplace.
Comfort– Uneven temperatures, trouble keeping up with demand, and chilly air exiting supply registers can be aggravating, and can likewise be signs of larger issues like high energy costs and the requirement for a major repair.
- Cost– Get a quote for the cost of the repair work and a quote for the cost of replacement, including things like installation charges, to make an accurate comparison.
- Inspection of all furnace components–Checking and cleaning your heating system’s burner. Our techs will also inspect your heat exchanger for damages. These cracks can lead to dangerous carbon monoxide gas leaks or fires.
- Professional cleaning–Observing airflow and blower operation to ensure your furnace is running properly.
- Adjustment of controls–Checking the gas valve. This makes sure the precise fuel supply pressure is sent to the furnace, permitting it to work securely.
- A total security check–Inspecting electrical-powered parts for damage or corrosion.
- Have an older furnace– We can take a look at the pilot burner too.
Why Seasonal Furnace & Heating System Upkeep Matters
When we need warm homes, we depend on heating systems to do the job. However, heaters can malfunction and seemingly on the coldest nights forcing homeowners to pay for pricey heating system repairs or a replacement heating system. One solution to avoid these problems is through regular heater maintenance. North Star Heating and Air Conditioning have maintenance programs for every type of furnace. Whether you have a heat pump or any other type of heating system, our team of highly trained technicians is ready to keep it in perfect shape. When you pay for routine maintenance, your systems run efficiently, and significant issues can be prevented effectively. All independently owned and operated One Hour businesses have a variety of service plans to suit your requirements and spending plan.
After we complete routine maintenance tasks, we carry out an annual heating system tune-up. A yearly heater tune-up focuses on heating system inspection, and heater cleaning to prevent future breakdowns, and to forecast for eventual replacement.
A few Indicators That Your Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Throughout your annual heater upkeep and tune-up appointment, your local Mullin service technician will help you evaluate your heating system and walk you through your selections because knowing whether it’s best to repair or replace your furnace is not always simple.
Your heating unit is an investment. The amount of cash you should commit to your system depends on a few variables:
Your Furnace Is 10-15 Years Old:
Firstly, an old heater, one that’s 10– 15 years old, would be far better to replace than keep. Modern heating systems are much more energy-efficient and could end up recovering their cost in time through energy savings. If your heating system is more than 10 or 15 years old and in need of a costly repair, it might be time to think about replacing your system instead of investing more cash into it. North Star Heating and Air Conditioning can calculate the energy savings you’ll enjoy with a brand-new heater, as upfront costs will be partly recovered gradually.
Your Furnace Is Seven Years Old:
Second, if your heating unit is seven years old and the cost of repair work goes beyond half the price of a replacement system, then a replacement is more affordable. Our crew is ready to help you make a choice if you should repair your old furnace or replace it with a more dependable and efficient option.
$ 59.95 For Our Fall-Into-Winter Furnace Tune-Up
This special tune-up is not only for the fall, but we do suggest that it be performed around that time due to the heavy amounts of pollen and allergens that will make their way into your home. This heater tune-up consists of:
- Cycle the furnace and determine the needed blower cleaning
- Clean or change the heating system filter as needed
- Verify electrical limit operations
- Clean flame sensors and burners
- Measure amp draws to blower and inducer
- Inspect flue and air ducts
- Brush and check the heat exchanger
- Rate and set furnace effectiveness and measure CO emissions
- Measure and adjust gas pressure and test for gas leaks
- Adjust and calibrate your thermostat