Upgrading or installing an air conditioning unit is a major investment. Make sure you do your research and consider your options before rushing into an air conditioning installation commitment. Not all air conditioner units are the same. You’ll want to take note which unit offers the best performance, and ideal size and type for your homes requirements. Likewise check to ensure that there are no local or state energy laws or tax breaks that might affect when you upgrade your a/c unit and what design you pick to upgrade it with. Make certain you have a trustworthy expert to install your cooling unit, too. It is too big of a financial investment to get wrong.
Upgrading an Air Conditioning Unit
There are numerous things that you will want to consider when you update your air conditioning system because it is a significant purchase and it does affect your daily way of life. Here are just a couple:
- Your location: The general environment where you live, consisting of things like humidity, typical temperature, and overall general climate impact the size, type, and financial value of the HVAC unit that you select and it’s effectiveness.
- Your present system: It might be simpler to have a system structured like your current system when it pertains to fit and structural changes. For instance, if you have not had ductwork in the past, you might want to avoid a system that would require it now. The time and expense of putting in ductwork during a new air conditioning installation may not be worth it.
Kinds Of Air Conditioning Systems
There are many types of A/C systems available on the market today:
- Split system and package ACs: These are the standard central air conditioners you are likely used to.
- Ductless mini-splits: These are ideal for houses that do NOT have ductwork. They require minimal air conditioning installation time.
- Window and/or Wall units: These are created to cool a single room or location.
- Evaporative coolers (swamp coolers): Evaporation removes heat with these styles and they work best for homes in dry environments.
Advantages of Energy Efficiency
Regardless of which type of Air Conditioning Installation you select, you should consider its energy efficiency, and here’s why:
- Energy cost savings: An air conditioning is generally responsible for over 50% of summertime energy bills. An upgrade to a more energy efficient model will decrease your cooling costs by as much as 30%!
- A more comfortable house: The exact same energy efficiency that cuts your energy bills and use will also keep you more comfortable. Did you realize that energy conserving functions such as a variable-speed blower motor or scroll compressors that are more efficient likewise work to cool the location off quicker. This will give you far exceptional convenience on the summertime’s hottest days.
- Being eco-friendly: Lowering energy usage has its benefits for your budget plan and convenience. As an added bonus, it also keeps the environment clean by decreasing emissions.
Air Conditioning Installation in Lehi, Utah
If your house has never ever had a heating and cooling system before, we can help you to install one for the first time. Remember that if you have actually never had air conditioning, depending upon the design that you choose, you may require to have additional work, such as installation of ductwork, for your system to function. Our expert technicians can help guide you through this process and get your system up and running.
When you want to replace your air conditioning system, North Star Heating and Air Conditioning in Lehi, Utah, is here to serve you. Give us a call at (385) 455-0010. We will respond to all of your concerns and be more than happy to provide you a quote.