The first frost of the year gets here and your furnace chooses to quit working that night. As a result, you get up to an icebox of a home and are forced to wear your heavy coat and gloves inside. You need emergency furnace repair, and fast! Who do you rely on?
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning prides itself on being the finest furnace repair service in the West Jordan, Utah area. We save you cash and provide you with professional and expert service leaving you with peace of mind when it pertains to your choice in heating unit repair work.
24/7 Furnace Repair
You can count on North Star Heating & Air Conditioning 24hrs/day, there is no additional fee for weekend calls or emergency calls. To sum it up, we are here for you when you need us! Your house HVAC system offers you and your family comfort, and we at North Star Heating & Air Conditioning are the company that you can trust for the very best service. You expect the very best service, and we can use that for you.
Above all, we employ only the very best service technicians who are licensed and accredited and they are educated in furnace repairs and the replacement of any parts needed for your heating system.
We service all furnace brand names including:
- General Electric
- Day and Night
- and much more
Your home should be a sanctuary from the weather. When a heating unit suddenly breaks or is not performing properly, it’s simple to become frustrated at the absence of comfort in your house. North Star Heating & Air Conditioning’s primary goal is to restore your comfort and rid you of aggravation by offering the very best heating system repair services possible. When something goes wrong, we’re all set to resolve the issue and make sure your home is warm all season long!
Several Items To Check When Your Furnace Is Causing Problems
- Thermostat settings. Ensure it’s switched to “heat.” Otherwise, the thermostat will not signal your furnace to run.
- Furnace filter. A filthy filter can cause your furnace to overheat and shut off as a safety preventative measure. It can also stop it from producing and circulating heat.
- Circuit breaker. Your furnace’s breaker might have tripped. Determine it on your house’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker remains in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace switch. Your furnace has a turn-on or near it that seems a typical light switch. It must remain in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, give your furnace a few minutes to resume typical operation.
Common factors to call North Star Heating & Air Conditioning for Emergency Furnace Repair:
- The furnace won’t switch on.
- The pilot burner is out.
- Unusual sounds are originating from the furnace throughout startup or operation.
- The main burner will not light or will not remain lit for longer than 3 seconds.
- The blower never switches on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower remains on constantly.
- An absence of hot air
- Your Furnace hasn’t been serviced in over a year
- Your heating system is over 8 years old.
- Unexpected boost in your energy expenses.
- Your heating unit switches on too frequently.
- Automatic shutdowns.
Heating devices are made complex, and when one element malfunctions, it impacts the whole system’s capability to operate. North Star Heating & Air Conditioning’s technicians will help you get to the bottom of even your most vexing furnace problems.
Why Choose North Star Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Repair Service?
Our trucks are easily recognized and show up totally stocked with needed parts for your heating system repair work. Our technicians concentrate on identifying and fixing older heating designs. All of our techs go to regular training and are up to date on the most recent equipment. At North Star Heating & Air Conditioning, we are more than just an HVAC heating repair service, we offer our expert suggestions and second opinions on diagnoses or repair work quotes.
We provide a total evaluation of your entire home to figure out why your HVAC system is not working properly. One of our techs will provide recommendations and alternatives to assist you in making an informed decision. We show you costs and benefits for each repair, replacement, or upgrade. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
Try Our Furnace Troubleshooting Tricks
Troubleshooting Tips. Below, we’ve listed the leading 6 factors heaters quit working.
- No power to the furnace– For example, if the fan does not react to raising the thermostat’s temperature level, a breaker may have tripped, the circuitry might be loose, or the furnace switch may be shut off. More complex problems include trouble with the transformer, thermostat, control board, run capacitor, or blower motor. A technician can perform a diagnostic test to determine the exact problem and develop a service.
- Stopping working motor– You might be able to hear squeaks and squeals from a motor that will fail. Immediate attention from a technician is required to conserve the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition– In heating systems with stimulate ignitions, quick clicking sounds show that the burner is trying to fire up. So, if it can’t ignite, there might be an obstructed flue, defective control board, or improper limit control. However, fixing or replacing these parts will fix the problem.
- Main burner problems– Burners that will not stay lit are most typically brought on by unclean flame sensing units or– in condensing heating systems– stopped up condensate drains. So, if the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply might be cut off. To repair this, our service technicians should only need to clean key parts and make a few adjustments.
- Concerns with the run capacitor or motor– These problems cause the blower not to switch on after the burners fire up. The capacitor can quickly be changed, while motor concerns may need a bit more fixing.
- Obstructed air filter– Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continually, a blocked air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The limited airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature.
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning 24 Hour Emergency Furnace Repair in West Jordan, Utah
Emergency situations are unexpected and can occur regardless of even the most alert maintenance regimens, but the majority of property owners do not consist of furnace maintenance in their seasonal routines. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through preserving the health of your furnace.
North Star Heating & Air Conditioning workers are totally certified and guaranteed, and we have experience serving all furnace brands. Since we guarantee our work, you can feel confident that our professionals will complete your furnace repair thoroughly and expertly the very first time around. With North Star Heating & Air Conditioning, skilled, professional, and courteous assistance is just a telephone call away.
Our Service Call cost is $59.95, this is every day of the week no matter the time. In order to provide you with the very best service in the West Jordan, Utah location we will always give rates upfront prior to beginning any work on your heating unit. We do not have an hourly rate, we price estimate by the task. This implies you always understand what the rate will be no matter how long the job takes.
At North Star Heating & Air Conditioning we use second opinions complimentary on major furnace repair work. Having a heating unit repair can be pricey, so we make it our concern to guarantee that any quote or diagnosis offered by another HVAC company is competitive and correct. We will even examine the billing from the other heating repair business and use our recommendations and viewpoint.