When it’s time for a furnace installation, it’s a significant yet essential investment. At North Star Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re here to assist you in making the best choice for your heating needs. We prioritize your comfort, budget, and household requirements when recommending and installing the ideal furnace unit. If you’re facing issues with your current furnace system, such as uneven heating or increased gas expenses, we consider these factors to ensure the finest furnace installation solution for your home.
A North Star Heating service technician will come out and determine your house’s furnace efficiency. From there they will make suggestions based on their findings. Your advisor will then explain their suggestions, consisting of expenses and the changes being made to your system. You will be notified of which Technician will be installing your brand-new system. Your consultant exists to address any concerns you might have, so ask away!
Signs That Your Home Is Ready For New Furnace Installation
A high-functioning furnace is vital to keeping your family and friends warm this winter season. If yours is on the fritz, it’s time to call your local North Star Heating & Air Conditioning. No matter what the furnace type, brand name or effectiveness rating, our HVAC specialists can remove your old system, help you pick the brand-new one and after that professionally install it. Don’t wait, contact North Star Heating & Air Conditioning in West Jordan, UT. for expert furnace replacement today!
Things To Look Out For When Considering A Furnace Replacement
- Various fixes
- Skyrocketing energy costs– despite the fact that thermostat settings remain the exact same
- Cold and hot areas throughout your home
- Furnace consistently cycles on and off and blows cold air
- More noise– particularly rattling, popping, humming, shrieking or screeching
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue– suggesting insufficient combustion, dripping gas and/or carbon monoxide gas
Heaters more than 10 years old can run extremely inefficiently.
Did you know that an aging furnace may be squandering up to 40 cents on every dollar you use to warm your home? Your house’s heater is an expensive financial investment. When you’re thinking about whether to repair or change your furnace, there are four primary factors to keep in mind:
- Age– If your furnace is more than 10 years old, it’s likely not running at optimum performance.
- Repair type and frequency– How often do you fix the system? Is any approaching repair work anticipated to be particularly pricey?
- Your energy costs– If you’ve seen an uptick in your energy costs, it may be in part due to an aging furnace.
- Comfort– If your energy costs are rising and the temperature of your home isn’t comfy, it can be aggravating. Irregular temperatures, problem keeping up with need, and freezing air escaping supply registers are all indications that it’s time to replace your home’s furnace.
Which Furnace and Heating System Is Best For Your Home:
Heating systems have long been the single-most popular heating system. There are three primary choices for homeowners to pick from:
- Gas heating systems have low operating costs and are the most common.
- Electric furnaces are a suitable option where gas is not offered.
- Oil furnaces are another alternative if gas isn’t a choice for your house.
If a furnace isn’t right for your home, other types of heating systems include:
Here are alternative heat options that do not require a furnace. Both are ideal for managing your indoor temperature.
- Heat pump, which work like ACs throughout the summertime and ACs in reverse throughout the winter season.
- Boilers, which heat water for glowing heating systems.
There are a couple of things you should think about when selecting a furnace replacement
Your geographic area– If you rely more on heating than on air conditioning since you live in a cold geographic location, it’s especially rewarding to purchase a high-efficiency furnace replacement.
Your existing system– It’s important to think about existing systems in your house along with your future strategies. For example, if you’re interested in adding air conditioning, a heat pump may be a much better option than a furnace, depending upon your environment. And if your home does not have ductwork, a boiler might prove to be the most economical choice.
Some Energy Efficient Considerations When Replacing Your Furnace
New heaters from North Star Heating & Air Conditioning are energy efficient. Some of the high-efficiency heating systems feature quiet, variable-speed design. By performing at different speeds, the furnace adjusts the heat circulation throughout your home. This boosts comfort while possibly using less energy and enhancing indoor air quality.
When properly kept with periodic tune-ups, an effective furnace may work longer and lower the need for costly trip charges.
Refunds and Tax Credits For Furnace Installation and Replacement in West Jordan
Lots of people don’t know that local utility business and the federal government have incentives that assist enhance the quality of your replacement furnace and air conditioning systems. Often times rebates can be $1,500 or more! Discover more about other tax credits and refunds offered.
Why Energy Efficient Furnaces Are Beneficial
Offer energy savings– By upgrading from an older mediocre-efficiency furnace to a new high-efficiency model, you can expect immediate and profound cost savings on your regular monthly energy bills all season long.
Enhance total home comfort– The functions that make a furnace highly efficient likewise enable it to perform better and keep you and your family more comfortable. Expect even temperature levels from space to space and fewer drafts that diminish your comfort level.
Contribute to the protection of the environment– While keeping your house comfy, an energy-efficient furnace replacement utilizes less natural gas and releases fewer emissions that adversely affect the environment.
5 Star Furnace Installation Contractor in West Jordan, Utah
A routine furnace installation will only take about a day and can be arranged with your North Star Heating & Air Conditioning advisor. Our staff will work with your schedule. We come prepared to service your home securely. For any furnace installation, repair, replacement or upgrade we will use ground cloth and shoe covers to secure your carpet and wood floors. In addition, any and all particles we create while doing the task will be eliminated quickly.
After Installation, We Perform A Final Furnace Check-Up
After a furnace installation is complete we test and re-test. Our goal is to ensure that each space in your house is at the comfort level you prefer. We will stroll you through your new system, discuss any furnace maintenance and suggested furnace tune-up schedules, and respond to any questions you may have. We will continue to follow up in the coming weeks in order to ensure you’re thrilled with your brand-new furnace system.
You can count on North Star Heating & Air Conditioning’s technicians to change or repair your furnace 24/7 in West Jordan, Utah, and Salt Lake County, Utah, call us today!
- Furnace Repair In West Jordan, Utah
- Furnace Maintenance In West Jordan, Utah
- Heating Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Maintenance
Areas We Serve In West Jordan
- Bloomfield Heights
- Teton Estates
Things To Do In West Jordan
- Mountain View Golf Course 2400 Gardner Ln 84088
- Conservation Garden Park 8275 S 1300 W 84088
Highways Serving West Jordan
- Highway 154
- Highway 85
Airports Serving West Jordan
- South Valley Regional Airport 7365 South 4450 West 84084
Parks In West Jordan
- Conservation Garden Park 8275 S 1300 W 84088
- Veterans Memorial Park 1985 W 7800 S 84088
- West Jordan Off Leash Dog Park 5982 New Bingham Hwy 84081
- Sycamores Open Space Park 7401 7800 S 84081
Frequently asked questions about furnace installation in West Jordan:
1. What type of furnace do I need?
The type of furnace you need will depend on a number of factors, including the size of your home, the climate you live in, and your budget. Some common types of furnaces include gas furnaces, oil furnaces, electric furnaces, and dual fuel furnaces.
2. How much does a furnace installation cost?
The cost of a furnace installation will vary depending on the type of furnace you choose, the size of your home, and the complexity of the installation. However, you can expect to pay the best price for a typical furnace installation.
3. How do I find a qualified furnace installer?
You can find a qualified furnace installer by asking for recommendations from friends, family, or neighbors. You can also search for installers online or in the phone book. Be sure to check the company’s reputation and make sure they are licensed and insured before hiring them.
4. What should I do after my furnace installation appointment is complete?
After your furnace installation appointment is complete, the technicians should test the system to make sure it is working properly. They should also review the owner’s manual with you and answer any questions you have.
5. How can I maintain my furnace properly?
The best way to maintain your furnace properly is to have it serviced at least once a year by a qualified HVAC technician. The technician will clean the system, check the components, and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.
6. What are some common furnace problems?
Some common furnace problems include:
- Dirty or clogged air filter
- Low refrigerant levels
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Pilot light problems
- Broken or worn-out parts
- Heat exchanger cracks
- Gas valve problems
- Blower motor problems
7. What should I do if my furnace breaks down in the winter?
If your furnace breaks down in the winter, it is important to call a qualified furnace contractor as soon as possible. They will be able to diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs to get your system back up and running quickly.
8. What should I do if my furnace is old and needs to be replaced?
If your furnace is old and needs to be replaced, you should contact a qualified furnace contractor for a consultation. They will be able to help you choose the right furnace for your needs and budget.