Furnace Replacement in West Jordan, UT.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace
A high-functioning heating system is essential to keeping your loved ones warm this winter. If yours is on the fritz, it’s time to call your regional North Star Heating & Air Conditioning. No matter what the heating system type, brand name or efficiency score, our service technicians can remove your old system, help you choose the brand-new one and then professionally install it. Do not wait, call North Star Heating & Air Conditioning for professional furnace replacement today!
Signs It May Be Time for Furnace ReplacementBelow are a couple of indications it might be time to have your heating system upgraded:
- Numerous repairs
- Skyrocketing energy expenses– even though thermostat settings remain the same
- Hot and cold locations throughout your home
- Furnace repeatedly cycles on and off and blows cold air
- More noise– specifically rattling, popping, humming, screeching or squealing
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue– suggesting incomplete combustion, leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide
Furnaces more than 10 years old can run very inefficiently. Did you know an aging furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents on every dollar you use to heat up your home? Your house’s heating unit is a pricey financial investment.
When you’re considering whether to fix or replace your heater, there are 4 main aspects to remember:
- Age– If your furnace is more than 10 years old, it’s most likely not running at optimal efficiency.
Repair type and frequency– How regularly do you fix the unit? Are any upcoming repairs anticipated to be especially costly?
- Repair type and frequency– How often do you repair the system? Are any upcoming repairs anticipated to be especially expensive?
- Your energy expense– If you’ve seen an uptick in your energy expense, it might remain in part due to an aging heating system.
- Comfort– If your energy costs are rising and the temperature level of your house isn’t comfortable, it can be discouraging. Irregular temperature levels, trouble keeping up with demand, and freezing air escaping supply registers are all indications that it’s time to upgrade your house’s heater.
Which Furnace and Heater Are Best For Your Home
Heaters have actually long been the single-most popular heating unit. There are three main alternatives for property owners to pick from. A furnace is the most common heating unit out there, which alternative works best for you is based upon several factors:
- Gas furnaces have low operating costs and are the most typical.
- Electric heaters are an appropriate option where gas is not offered.
- Oil furnaces are another option if gas isn’t an option for your home.
If a furnace is not something you are trying to find, then there are other choices for you when selecting a heater. If a heater isn’t right for your home, other types of heating systems consist of:
- Heat pumps, which work like ACs during the summer season and ACs in reverse during the winter season.
- Boilers, which heat water for radiant heat systems.
What to Consider When Choosing a Furnace Replacement
There are a couple of things you need to consider when choosing a furnace replacement:
Your geographical location– If you rely more on heating than on a/c due to the fact that you live in a cold geographic place, it’s particularly worthwhile to purchase a high-efficiency furnace replacement.
Your existing system– It’s essential to consider existing systems in your home as well as your future strategies. For example, if you’re interested in adding air conditioning, a heat pump might be a much better choice than a heating system, depending upon your environment. And if your home does not have ductwork, a boiler might prove to be the most cost-effective alternative.
Rebates and Tax Credits For Furnace Replacement
Lots of people don’t know that local utility companies and the federal government have incentives that help enhance the quality of your replacement furnace and a/c systems. Often rebates can be $1,500 or more! Find out more about other tax credits and rebates readily available.
Advantages of an Energy Efficient Furnace Replacement
New heating systems from North Star Heating & Air Conditioning are energy efficient. A few of the high-efficiency heating systems feature quiet, variable-speed design. By performing at various speeds, the heater changes the heat circulation throughout your home. This boosts convenience while possibly utilizing less energy and optimizing indoor air quality.
When appropriately maintained with regular tune-ups, an efficient furnace may work longer and lower the requirement for costly trip charges.
Why Installing An Energy Efficient Furnace Is Good
- Offer energy savings– By upgrading from an older mediocre-efficiency heater to a new high-efficiency model, you can anticipate instant and profound cost savings on your month-to-month utility expenses all season long.
- Enhance overall home comfort– The functions that make a heater highly efficient also permit it to perform much better and keep you and your family more comfortable. Anticipate even temperature levels from room to room and less drafts that decrease your comfort level.
- Add to the security of the environment– While keeping your house comfortable, an energy-efficient furnace replacement utilizes less natural gas and releases less emissions that negatively impact the environment.
After setup our service technicians will perform a final heating unit check-up
After a furnace replacement is complete we return and double check our work to guarantee everything is working efficiently. We want to ensure that each room in your home is at the convenience level you prefer. Your technician will walk you through your new system, discussing any heating system maintenance and recommended heater tune-up schedules and answering any concerns you may have. We will continue to follow up in the coming weeks in order to make certain you’re delighted with your new furnace system.